Duration: 3.5 hours
Available Times: 1 p.m. daily
Just can’t get enough biking on your Adirondacks getaway? Then our roundtrip railbike tour on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad is for you! Starting at Thendara Station, you railbike to Carter Station and take a quick break before jumping back on our brand new and custom-built railbikes to pedal back! Ride the rails like never before and get the most out of this trip with our roundtrip option.
On the bike ride, you get a rare glimpse of New York’s nature and the chance for wildlife spotting as you cross over streams and rivers. This trip is perfect for biking enthusiasts, nature lovers, history buffs, and everyone in-between. Your total tour time may vary based on pedaling speed.
Each rail bike seats four people. We ask you to please make note that if you are not purchasing tickets in groups of four, you may share a bike with another party. This allows us to accommodate groups of all sizes.
- Ride Tips
- Keep all body parts (hands, arms, legs, long hair, etc.) inside the ride at all times. If you have long hair, put it up (if possible wear a hat or use a band of some sort).
- Remain on the bike until it comes to a full and complete stop at the unloading point of the ride
- Stop riding before you get excessively tired, to avoid injuries or illnesses
- Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Take frequent breaks
- Terms & Conditions
- No alcohol or smoking
- Must be in good physical condition
- Parental supervision is required for small children
- Riders must remain on the bike at all times
- Do not feed any animals you may encounter
- Please wear your seatbelt at all times
Participate responsibly, you should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions and limitations. If you suspect that your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind by riding a ride and/or device, DO NOT RIDE!
Cup holders and small bag holders provided for your convenience inside of the rail bike. Snacks and beverages will be available for purchase.